All Knowledge Base Guides
Passes enable you to start building a single unified and cross-platform membership community around your brand, not around any one platform. On Bonfire you can have up to 5 active Passes.
⚠️ If you are not interested in Passes or want to hide your Free tier Pass, go to Settings.
You can create many types of passes on Bonfire:
- Memberships: Create a Membership/Season Pass with a start and end time, perfect for campaigns, tours, and releases, and take control of your content production and event cycle.
- Digital Product: Create a Digital Product Pass for one-off single moments like giving access to an event, content drop, or keep it purely as a collectible.
- Livestream Ticket: Create tickets to livestreamed events happening natively on your Bonfire site.
- Free: Any fan that joins your Free Pass will be added to your mailing list. They will keep having access to all of your content that is not gated. A free pass does not entail a digital collectible.
- Gates: Token gate content any feature on Bonfire, using native and imported collections.
Create a Membership natively on Bonfire
Create a Membership from an imported collection
Manage your Free tier
Passes Idea Bank: What to offer your community
On this page